Known locally as the ‘Iron Church’ or ‘Tin Church’, this mission church was built at the side of the Worcester and Bromyard road in the parish of Whitbourne, Herefordshire, in 1891, at a cost of £70. It served the Anglican worshippers of the rural community of Bringsty Common, holding approximately 100 people. Purchased from the catalogue of JC Humphries, a London iron merchant and manufacturer, it is 12m long by 6m wide with a small vestry in the north-east corner. It has a softwood frame, clad internally with tongue and groove boarding and externally in corrugated iron. Such kit-form buildings were common at the time, and were shipped all over the British Empire.